How to import a form
In this article you will learn how to use our import tool and create forms so they look like our demo site: https://secure.mittun.com/demos/
- Install ClassyPress Pro Version 1.9.5 or higher.
Note: You will need to add your API credentials in General Settings to continue.
- On the left sidebar, hover over ClassyPress and select Import.
- Find the demo you would like to import and click Import Now.
- The next screen will have some fields already filled out, but you will need to add your campaign, theme style and any other field you would like to change.
Note: The Campaign Parent Class is very important to not change. This is the class that styles the form.
- Now, you will need to copy the shortcode and click Publish.
- Navigate to a new page (or the page you would like to display the form) and paste the shortcode.
- Update or Publish the page to see your form on your website.