2: Getting Started with ClassyPress Pro [Connecting WordPress to Classy]
This article explains how to connect your Classy Account to your WordPress website using ClassyPress Pro
Here are the steps to get ClassyPress setup properly. Prefer videos instead? Watch this.
- Create an App in Classy to retrieve your Client ID, Client Secret & Organization ID
- Install & activate the plugin on your WordPress website
- Click "Plugins" from your WordPress dashboard
- Click “Upload Plugin” in the plugins dashboard
- Choose classypress-pro-by-mittun-v1.6.0.zip from your computer.
- Note: the name of the “.zip” file may be different, depending on which version you downloaded
- You will upload the entire .zip file
- Click “Install Now”.
- Activate the plugin in the plugins dashboard.
- Add your Classy.org Credentials to your ClassyPress Plugin Settings
- Go to Classy-Mittun => General Settings
- Paste all three pieces of information into the WordPress Plugin Settings
- Click save!
- How to check to see if your credentials are correct:
- Go to ClassyPress => Add New Campaign
- Select the "Select Campaign" Dropdown to see your campaigns
- Note: If you do not see anything in the dropdown menu, then your Classy credentials are incorrect. Please see the most common issues. SEE COMMON ISSUES WITH INITIAL SETUP