How to include registration fees
If your Classy campaign has registration fees, then you might notice that the amounts being pulled into your website differ from the amounts shown on Classy.
Luckily, there's an easy fix. All you have to do is select "Include Donation Totals AND Registration Fees" within your ClassyPress Campaign settings and you'll be good to go.
How to do it:
- Login to your WordPress dashboard
- Go to the ClassyPress campaign you'd like to edit
- Scroll down to "Display Amount Raised" and turn this option ON
- A new array of options appear
- Scroll down to "How should the total be calculated?" and select "Include donation totals AND registration fees"
- Click save/update (or Publish for new campaigns)
- That's it!